Sailing in Maine and around the world. Bates graduate, among other places. Lover of domestic animals, civil liberties, and 1st amendment rights.
Steve McCusker stated to me on June 16, 2015 that his wife Liz McCusker has never taken responsibility for what she has done regarding her defamation of me. I was also told by Steve that she doesn't take responsibility for anything in her life, but I have no real way of knowing if that is true. I do feel deep, deep pity for her, and so much wish she could find some peace.
The lack of taking responsibility was particularly true when she made up a fake facebook name, "Jack Hill", and used it to make defamatory comments about me. In spite of this, she wanted ME to pay HER $5000, after which she would stop making the statements. She had said terrible, terrible things, including that I obtained all my assets via fraud, that I violated federal law, that I violated foreign laws, and even that I physically "stink". The Maine Court did not smile upon this, and she is paying me monthly for her actions.
Her husband has apologized to me for his role in this, saying he needed to kowtow to her demands. In my opinion, this speaks volumes about their marriage----volumes that I can only presume Liz wishes the world would not know.
It's been very difficult for me to deal with Liz McCusker over the years.
I have spent an enormous amount of time trying to help them, at Steve's behest.
This is a website under construction. It's intention is to discuss the truth of Marjorie Getz's dealings with Elizabeth Ann "Liz" Walsh Caron McCusker (former wife of Ronald Caron); access to the judiciary; and how Liz McCusker's actions could and have negatively affected an enormous number of people, largely because of the difficulty of access to the judiciary in Maine, as well as difficulty for people in Maine to access affordable treatment for mental illness.
The Vision and Mission of this web site is not to precisely guide others through the Maine judiciary system, but to instead discuss the pitfalls and inadequacies of that system and foster discussion on how these might be addressed.
Marjorie Getz had, and continues to have, a terrible experience whilst adhering to the system. She would like to open a discussion on how one deals with an adversary like Liz McCusker, whom Getz considers to be a stalker because :
1. In August 2009 the Maine Court found that Liz did indeed stalk Marjorie Getz.
2. Subsequent to the Court's 2009 finding, Liz McCusker took photos, and posted on the internet those photos, of Marjorie Getz's car (with a clear view of the license plate) while Getz was shopping at Hannaford.
3. Subsequent to the Court's 2009 finding, Liz McCusker created a fake Facebook name to do nothing but defame Getz. Additionally Liz used this fake Facebook page to talk to herself-----that is, she would hold conversations on the page between the fake entity and her own Facebook page.
4. Subsequent to the Court's 2009 finding, Liz McCusker read through over 1100 TripAdvisor postings by Getz (dating back to 2005), and then used 3 of these to ascertain Getz's whereabouts in Europe and make comments thereon.
5. Liz McCusker, using her false Facebook page, posted a photo of Getz's house in Antigua.
6. Liz McCusker then proceeded to pretend that she was physically at the resort across from Getz's Antigua house. Pretending to be her fake Facebook persona "Jack Hill", Liz McCusker made Facebook postings about how much she was enjoying the Antiguan resort. She continually posted images of Getz's home.
7. Subsequent to the Court's 2009 finding, Liz McCusker spent a great deal of time attempting to find information on Getz's pilot license. Liz McCusker later attempted to use that information to intimidate Getz, by making Getz fearful of the fact that Liz McCusker was constantly seeking information about her.
8. Subsequent to that 2009 finding, Liz McCusker phoned Getz's ex-husband attempting to find information on Getz. Liz McCusker also invoked the name of Getz's husband's ex-wife, who was gravely ill, in an apparent attempt to intimidate Getz, her ex-husband, and that ex-husband's ill former wife.
9. Subsequent to the Court's 2009 finding, when Liz McCusker failed to get information from Getz's ex-husband by telephone, she emailed him stating, "It will be to your advantage" [to get in touch with her]
For anyone who has been stalked----you know there is more.